You may hear the word “sponsor” and cringe because you know it is going to cost you money. However, you should be aware of the many benefits for your business.
- Build trust and establish rapport with current clients and future customers.
- Highlight you and your business with a captive audience.
- Spread the word by being recommended to their connections as well.
- Automatically get the benefit of being promoted throughout the process with local, regional, state and international media.
- Logo placement in flyers, direct mail, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets, signage, etc.
- Being a Sponsor will communicate value and support with the event.
- Booths available to display products or encourage people to buy on site.
- Create NEW professional relationships with other sponsors, vendors, speakers and patrons.
- Companies that show generosity for a cause will spark more interest and appeal to the audience.
- Send out marketing messages on your behalf.
- A Portion of your sponsorship is a charitable donation.
Being a sponsor tells the community you care. In addition, your business name is associated in their mind for a particular product name or service. Large events promote your business name to the region not just locally - Important if you are trying to reach a bigger market for your products and services.
Lake County Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits Lake County Chamber of Commerce Mission
Statement To collectively promotion of economic stability support the interest of local business, enhance continued growth, and maintain the quality of life in Lake County.
The Chamber works for you
- Provides programs to keep money local
- Heightens consumer awareness of member businesses
- Increases traffic flow into member businesses
- Provides the ultimate business network to increase referrals
- Designs and implements opportunities to showcase businesses and local commerce • Maximizes local talent for local workforce • Develops leaders in the community
- Connects business leaders to share best practices
- Prepares youth to develop leadership skills and better understand how the community works
- Furthers interests of businesses in Lake County, Oregon
- Supports, encourages, and cheerleads entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Embraces and promotes our exceptional quality of life
The Members, according to the By-Laws provisions, nominate Board of Directors whose members serve without pay. Committees are set up, from the general membership under supervision of the Board, to promote a variety events such as Irish Days, Festival of Free Flight, Tour de Outback and Winter Gala. The Chamber has a high percentage of its total membership serving on various committees. We provide informational seminars, monthly Lunch ‘n Learns and Member hosted Mixers. Also promoting tourism in our county by helping our members with advertising, customer service and fundraising activities.